Your Home is One of the Biggest Investments You Will Ever Make.
Knowledge is power. The more information that you have about the home the better equipped you will be to make an informed decision.
Buyer Property or Home Inspection
After an offer is accepted by the seller,
Prevent Fires with Routine Maintenance
- Clothes dryers can be a fire hazard. 75% of U.S. homes have clothes dryers. Each year dryer fires cause over 80 million dollars in damage, cause over 20 deaths, and over 300 injuries.
- Electric dryers are 2.5 times more likely to cause a fire due to the heat that they generate.
What is Knob and Tube Wiring?
Knob and Tube is an older type of electrical wiring system that supports the wiring with ceramic knobs and is insulated with ceramic tubes where it passes through framing members.
Most likely, these systems have been modified over the years and may or may not be safe.
A Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Leaking or malfunctioning appliances are one of the most expensive insurance claims.
- Nearly 55% of all water related claims are from either leaking water supply hoses or those that have burst.
- These claims on average are costly, averaging more than $6,000.